Saturday, August 10, 2013

My best friend is getting married!! :)

Well tonight my best friend Kaley is officially off the market!!! Jason proposed to Kaley today and I am sooooo super duper excited for them.  I can't wait for the wedding planning to start!  She is going to be a stunning bride!  I can't wait to see how she handles all the decisions that need to be made to plan a wedding.  Just adding a photo on Facebook tonight took 5 tries before she approved the photo to be posted! ;) I won't go into details on how he popped the question because that is her story to tell not mine.  But I will give you these hints: sky diving, a big bling ring, a huge banner, video footage, and lots of photos.  Tomorrow Kaley will be moving to FL but I'm excited she will have to come home a lot for wedding planning! :)

Congratulations Kaley and Jason! We love yall very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment