Sunday, August 4, 2013

Catching you up on this pregnancy!



So to catch you up with my pregnancy, I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant.  We found out 2 weeks ago we are having a baby boy.  Corbin Heath Owens is expected to make his debut January 4, 2014.  So far, pregnancy has been great for me!  The only thing I have to complain about is my psoriasis.  Psoriasis is pretty much REALLY DRY skin.  I was taking injections for it but had to come off of them when I found out I was pregnant.  It's been pretty much like having chicken pox for the last 4 months! :/ Not fun at all! BUT on a positive note, I did not have morning sickness.  Just the occasional nausea here and there. I've gained 4 pounds so far and my belly really popped out last week.  I crave hot wings and watermelon most days.  Although everyday I crave a glass of wine, shrimp, and sushi! But of course those are all things I can't have! ;)  Heath has been great catering to me when I really want something and being sympathetic to me when I'm tired, cranky, feeling fat, feeling ugly, and just want to lay around and be lazy! ;) I haven't had any emotional pregnancy breakdowns yet but I'm sure that will come in the near future! haha.  My mom has turned into SUPER mom and won't let me do anything! (I am definitely not complaining!)  She runs errands with me, vacuums, cleans the house, and much more! She still lets me cook and do laundry, which are things I enjoy doing.  The rest she can have! ;)

Here are a few pics to catch you up with my baby bump!









2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world, Anonda! You'll be so glad you documented all these moments. Even though some posts might not be "breaking news", you'll love looking back on them months and years later! ~Beth

    ReplyDelete