Sunday, August 4, 2013

I'll try this out.....


So after seeing my friends' cute blogs about their pregnancies and precious families, I decided to give this thing a try! We'll see how it goes!  (Thanks Beth Parkman and Meagan Fryer.)  I am hoping however to keep this thing up and running with the remainder of my pregnancy and when Corbin gets here.

So just a quick preview of what's happened in our lives in 2013!!
We found out we were pregnant in April! (yes we were trying and no it didn't take long!) ;)
Celebrated our 1 year anniversary at the beach in June!
Moved into our new house in June!
Found out we were having a BABY BOY in July!! Corbin Heath Owens estimated arrival date: 1/4/14
Now it's full speed ahead for this teacher in August! Classroom is ready, teachers go back Tuesday, then August 19th BRING ON THE STUDENTS! :)

I got Heath something to drink in this mug when I found out and he almost dropped it!! :)

Heath made me take 4 tests before he started to believe me! ;)
This is how we announced to Facebook we were pregnant!  It's not offical til it's FB offical! ;)
 Here are a few pics from our Gender Reveal Party that my sister hosted! :)
Our guesses! Mommy thought BOY, Daddy thought GIRL!
The confetti cannon explosion scared Heath! ;)

It's a......BOY! ;)
Right after finding out we are having a boy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment